Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for the Virtues for Life blog. We have guest post guidelines below which include two options. You can either submit a post on a personal growth topic that interests you and/or relates to your blog, or you can submit a story about how you practiced a virtue that led to success in your life or made a difference for someone else.
1. If you’d like to write about a personal growth topic, below are guidelines.
- Please submit original content. We request that your blog post submission be original and not published anywhere else.
- Photo not required. We will find a photo that fits the theme of your blog post.
- Post may be edited. We reserve the right to correct grammar and edit, including the title, but will not change sentences or meanings.
- Include your biography. Please include a short biography of yourself with your photo, and we will be happy to link to your blog or website, if you have one.
- Length between 500-1,000 words. We would like your post to be between 500-1,000 words with bullets and subheaders where possible for readability.
If you would like to present an idea to us, or discuss potential ideas related to your blog, you can contact Stacey at info [at] virtuesforlife.com. You can also submit your article at this e-mail address too for review. View sample guest posts.
2. If you’d like to share a virtues story, please read below.
Your life experience can be a great source of inspiration! If you would like to share your story about what resulted when you practiced a virtue, click on the link below. You can simply answer this question: What virtue have I practiced that led to success in my life or made a difference for someone else? Your story could be published on the website and/or in printed materials, but not without us contacting you for your permission. Whether your story is published or not, please know that we love reading them!
View sample stories.
We look forward to hearing from you!